Wednesday 20 March 2013

initial production company name and logo

I have decided to use my own production as a way of producing my film. This decision was made based on the fact that the majority of the production companies out there today do not have the same targets as i do. I want to create a film with a meaning and not just to make money.

With this in mind; creating the production company from scratch is obviously a huge task and is going to take a long time to get up to standard of the other professionals but a name and a logo for the it i think is a pretty good place to start.

Simplicity is a big thing for me so a name and logo that revolves around a simplistic design and name is the best thing for me. After all this is a representation of what my company will create... simple films with big meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment